Wednesday 20 February 2013

Biggest Loser - Week 7

TheJavaMama


I'm a little late with this post. Had an extra long weekend from work and getting back into the flow of things is a bit hard after that.

Progress:

Loss of 2 pounds, for a total of 12 pounds since this Journey started off. Yay!

Confessions:

I'm really happy with the progress because with the extra long weekend, I had a few things, I shouldn't have had, that I allowed myself because I was on "Vacation Mode". However, I did not go overboard which is good. I only worked out 2x last week, because I was on Vacation Mode too. LOL...oh boy. Remind me to not take off too many days during this challenge.

Okay, don't have much to say this week. Hope you all had some progress this week.

TODDLES!

1 comment:

  1. 2 pounds is great, especially since you were in "vacation mode." Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete