Thursday 21 February 2013

One Day I will Sing in Heaven!

During my years of singing there have been some wonderful moments that I've had with the Lord. I shall share one of them with you today.

This past weekend we had very blessed services. I can still taste the presence of the Lord. It was amazing. While we were singing the Song "Agnus Dei" (Hallelujah for the Lord God Almighty Reigns) as I worshiped I could hear like as if it were hundreds of people singing the song along with us 4 singers. It was truly incredible and a joyous feeling because our church is not a huge church - just yet! : ) and it seriously sounded like it as if it were angels that were singing along with us, it's quite amazing. The bible does say that Angels are present to minister to the heirs of salvation (Hebrews 1:14)! During my years of singing I've had this experience a few times and I've even open my eyes, to see if the Lord will allow me to have a glimpse of these angels singing along with us, but I can't say I have seen any. It may sound crazy but when we talk about faith, faith is crazy, acts crazy, but accomplishes the impossible. This experience always fills my heart of joy and takes my mind to that one day that Revelations talks about, while thousands of thousands will be singing to the King of Kings and to the Lord of Lords. Experiences like these, make me want to sing my heart out even more, be a better worshiper and wrap myself in the presence of the Lord forever!! The Lord becomes so much more real to me, and I am humbled that he would allow me a glimpse of heaven. It inspires me and encourages me to keep fighting this battle of faith, because one day, I will be doing what I love best forever! Singing to my Lord and Savior face to face. The thought of that brings such great joy to my heart and tears of joy to my eyes, to think of that day. Oh how I desire to see HIM. I am so blessed to know Him and to have the opportunity to see Him one day. For now, I will keep rejoicing in His presence and singing to Him and only Him.


2 comments:

  1. Omg. It happened to us too. While we were singing "gracias".. It sounded as if there were soooooo much people just worshipping and singing. It was amazing!! I thought it was just me but turn out it was all of the ppl that were ministering in the altar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome!!! Our God is truly amazing!!!!

      Delete