Tuesday 8 January 2013

Some Resolutions for 2013

Today I wanted to share some Resolutions that I want to work on this year. This list is not complete. There are many other things that I want to work on but are my secret. ha ha...Oh and these are not listed in order of importance, I'm to lazy to go and put them in that order...lol...

1) I want to perfect my spanish! I want to speak it, write it, read it more often. I don't want to sound like I'm having trouble expressing myself, I want to speak it with confidence.

2) I want to sing a challenging song. There's a song I've been meaning to practice and sing because it scares me! I need that type of challenge to grow as a singer. I don't want to be comferterable.

3) I want to lose at least 20 pounds, I know this is like on everyone's list! lol...But I want to do this to feel and be healthier, to be healthier and more energetic for my daughter. I want to be a fun mom, not a boring, tired mom. I remember my mom being a fun mom. I want to be that for Bre.

4) I want to grow my clothing business in the time that I can. It's hard with a full-time job, ministry duties, and mommy and wifey to do's but with God's help I will grow it, without stressing like I WAS at first. I'm thinking a Modest Consignment/High Quality Thrift Store in my 5 year plan. ; )

5) I want to give more bible studies. Last year was a very busy year with the purchase of the church building and other personal things that happened, so our focus was a bit deviated and I don't feel like I did enough one-on-one of these. I want to share the plan of salvation with many! AND I already have my first one of the year in the works, I shall write about it. :)

6) I want to be a better wife, mom, friend, sister, daughter, servant of the Lord, singer, etc. The list could go on. I want to be a better in all aspects. With God's help I can.

7) I want to write another book (write more in general!). I have one in the works but sometimes I lose motivation. I need to get back at it!

8) I want to be disciplined with my time and use it wisely.

9) I want to sleep more. lol...I think I get an average of 5 hour sleep every night. Not good. Need beauty rest!

10) I want to study the scripture more, pray more! Like I said before, sometimes with fulltime responsiblities, the time to do this becomes minimal, when it should be first priority! With this in mind, we started a weekly morning prayer before work at church with a friend and it has blessed me so much. I'm thankful for my friend and friends who push you to be better in your spiritual walk!

11) Less of me and more of Jesus. Any pride please KAPUT in Jesus name. It's all about HIM!

12) I want to learn by memory Chapter 5 of Revelations in english and in spanish. It's my favourite scripture and I have trouble memorizing! I will tackle this.

I think I got a little carried away and this list is too big, so I will stop here. lol...sorry, or maybe not sorry, this is my journal!!

Thanks for reading! Would love to read some of your resolutions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment